Protect and Secure PDF Documents using AEM Forms DRM 6.x
Learn how to use AEM Forms Document Security (or AEM Forms Digital Rights Management) and protect your PDF documents by creating and applying various policies.
This workshop gives introduction to AEM Forms Document Security. You will also be doing some hands-on exercises so you feel more comfortable when you implement what you learn in your real environment.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to learn the following:
- Creation and use of policy sets and policies
- Using the Administrative User Interface to configure and manage Document Security
- Policy protecting documents using Acrobat
- Policy protecting documents using an AEM Forms process
Developers who are familiar with AEM Forms and want to further their knowledge of the AEM Forms Document Security module.
- Classroom Training
- On-site at client’s facility anywhere
- Virtual/Online Training
Course Outline Download as PDF
- Exercise 1: Discuss use cases
- Exercise 2: Creating a dynamic watermark
- Walkthrough 3: Creating a Policy Set
- Exercise 4: Create a Policy
- Exercise 5: Revoke a document
- Walkthrough 6: Configuring Document Security for Invited Users
- Exercise 6: Add an external user to a policy
- Exercise 7: Create a new process
CONTACT US TO GET STARTED