Certify, Sign, and Validate PDF documents using AEM Forms Digital Signatures 6.x
Learn how to use AEM Forms Digital Signatures module to certify, sign and validate PDF documents on both client and server side. You will also be introduced to scribble signatures.
The main objective of the workshop is to ensure that you can utilize an Adobe LiveCycle Digital Signatures to certify documents and validate signature. Describing signatures in PDF Designing a form for Digital Signatures Using LiveCycle Digital Signatures ES4 Configuring the client for Digital Signatures Validating PDF Signatures on the client Validating PDF Signatures server side
- Signing documents using Acrobat
- Creating a process that will certify a document
- Creating a process that validates the signatures on a document
- Creating and configuring signature fields on a form template
- Configuring Acrobat to validate signed documents
This course is designed for developers who want to learn more about application development with the AEM Sites.
- Classroom Training
- On-site at client’s facility anywhere
- Virtual/Online Training
Course Outline Download as PDF
CONTACT US TO GET STARTED