AEM Assets on Demand: Essentials
Learn how to use the Adobe Experience Manager Assets On Demand (AOD) that is provided as Software as a Service (SaaS).
This one-day course is designed for users who require a basic understanding of the Adobe Experience Manager Asset tool. This course demonstrates how users across an organization can manage, store, and access images, videos, documents, and rich media files for use on the web.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Upload assets using FTP and manual methods
- Organize the folders and assets
- Edit assets
- Manage metadata for assets
- Manage dynamic assets
- Apply viewer presets to assets
- Create image sets, spin set, and mixed media sets
- Deliver dynamic media
- Create shoppable banner and video
- Generate asset and video reports
- Export reports
- View Asset Insights
This course is for authors who are looking for design knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager Asset management tool.
- On-site at Customer’s facility anywhere around the world
- Public Classroom Training
- Virtual/Online Training
Course Outline Download as PDF
CONTACT US TO GET STARTED