Develop Adaptive Forms using AEM 6.x
Learn how to develop or create custom templates, components, and client libraries. You will also learn about document services, prefill services, and document of record.
This (formerly offered as AEM Forms for AEM Developer and AEM Forms for JEE Forms Developer) is a two-day, instructor-led in a classroom or virtual training, where you will learn to configure and develop Adaptive Forms and Document functionality. This course will cover configuration topics for a developer including the prefill service, form templates, document services, client libraries, mobile form features, creating a document of record (XDP File), and building a mobile solution. Participants will configure form data and document of record, and learn best practices for developers.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Use AEM Forms Designer to configure form behavior, form data, and the AEM Form OSGi technology
- Describe the “service”-oriented nature of AEM Forms
- Configure and manage the back-end data behavior and processes when a form is submitted
- Configure a form’s model in XML
- Pre-populate forms using the Prefill service
- Use Instance Manager to make a User Driven Dynamic Form
- Generate a Multi Record PDF using Output and Watch Folder
- Add functionality to Adaptive Forms using Client Libraries
- Create and Configure a Document of Record (XDP)
- Build a mobile solution
This course is designed for Forms developers, application developers, and IT Support.
- On-site at Customer’s facility anywhere around the world
- Public Classroom Training
- Virtual/Online Training
Course Outline Download as PDF
CONTACT US TO GET STARTED